Check the registry to get the product cod and run this command for each that is
installed:
msiexec.exe /x {product code} /qn

On Oct 17, 2016 2:27 PM, Brian McDonald <mcdonald...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone have a method or process for uninstalling ALL versions of Microsoft
Live Meeting. In my environment we have approximately 9 different versions of
Live Meeting. Since the installers are all MSI based, I was hoping there would
be an easy way to script/automate the uninstall so I would only require 1
single package to get the job done in SCCM.

When I say multiple versions, here is what I mean:

8.0.6362.187

8.0.6362.202

8.0.6362.215

8.0.6362.223

8.0.6362.229

8.0.6362.239

8.0.6362.249

8.0.6362.254

8.0.6362.259

What would be the best way to package an uninstall script to tackle this? I
don't want to have multiple MSI uninstall packages. Can someone provide some
insight on to a recommended approach?

Thanks,

Brian