From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com]
On Behalf Of RJ Subscriber
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 5:43 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Re: Old Windows Defender update not being marked as
superseded

We see that KB915597 from 10/13 hanging around, too, with a newer KB2267602.
I haven't been able to locate info on how the two updates work together but
from their behavior they seem to be different "definition updates" on
different update tracks.  The updates are always KB915597 or KB2267602, but
I can't find any documentation on what one does over the other.

-Russell

  _____