Just remove the steps to load any drivers for that model? We ran across the
same on Optiplex 330s and 360s with Win7.

Daniel Ratliff

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Adam Juelich
Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2016 8:36 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Windows 10 - Built-in Drivers

Hello Everyone,

How are you handling models of machines that have all drivers built into
Windows 10?  I'm used to doing WMI Queries of models with Driver Packages but
not sure how I can still have that process but just using the built-in drivers.

How have others handled this?

Thanks!

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material.  If you receive this
material/information in error,