I had this working inside OSD with UDI but I have heard that UDI++ is much
better, more flexibility.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Adam Juelich
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 9:20 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] OSD & Application Variables

Hello Everyone,

I'm at a new ConfigMgr environment currently and they have several Task
Sequences using a single image but applying different Applications at the end.
Can I get to a single Task Sequence where it prompts the end-user (Technician)
to choose which Applications they want and go from there, ideally without MDT
integration?

Thanks!

This electronic mail transmission may contain confidential information intended
only for the use of the individual(s) identified as addressee(s). If you are
copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents
of this electronic mail transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify me by telephone immediately.