Why is it so difficult to get CM agents to pull down new revisions of
applications?

I make one small change to a Deployment Type which creates Rev2 of my
application.

But no matter how many times I try to rerun Application detection from the
clients, it only sees and attempts to install Rev1.

Using the "Update Content" option on the Deployment Type just forces yet
another revision number increment, but does nothing to the actual content in
the DP?

BRIAN ILLNER | Senior Systems Administrator
864.250.9227
864.679.2537 Fax

Canal Insurance Company
400 East Stone Avenue
Greenville, SC 29601
[cid:image001.jpg@01D24A4E.731BC530]

Visit canalinsurance.com<http://canalinsurance.com> for news and information.

[cid:image002.jpg@01D24A4E.731BC530]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/canal-insurance-company>
WARNING:  As the information in this transmittal (including attachments, if
any) may contain confidential, proprietary, or business trade secret
information, it should only be reviewed by those who are the intended
recipients.  Unless you are an intended recipient, any review, use, disclosure,
distribution or copying of this transmittal (or any attachments) is strictly
prohibited.   If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify me
immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the transmittal.  While
Canal believes this transmittal to be free of virus or other defect, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by Canal (or its subsidiaries and affiliates) for
any loss or damage arising therefrom.