Next release I’ll force the binary to attempt to launch as administrator.
Easily done.

My scan for logs detection code needs some more development loving, it doesn’t
handle custom locations for the agent, and there are a few more places I can
peek at in the registry to form up the log list.

Sherry Kissinger PM’d me with some great tips on detection and products to look
for, really going to help, quality.

Am glad someone has got benefit from the tool, I cannot wait to use it at my
next customer visit!

I’ve got a few more tools, all free but some are for older products (2012),
here:
https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/site/search?f%5B0%5D.Type=User&f%5B0%5D.Value=Robert%20Marshall%20-%20MVP&sortBy=Downloads

That Inbox Monitor gets a lot of downloads. As a side note I wrote a commercial
version called Inbox Watchdog, but I don’t sell it anymore. I don’t like how it
monitors the site server, the detection engine as a rewrite towards performance
monitor counters never happened, it scans the inboxes on a schedule doing the
equivalent of a DIR /S, so it is just parked and not getting much sunlight
other than when I use it at customer sites when doing a health check. I’d give
it out to folks on-request who know their stuff with inboxes though, it has
been run in a few large environments and lets you visualise inbox activity over
time with pretty cool graphing. It comes with zero support from me and if left
running it can degrade performance over very long periods (12+hrs).

The System Center Store is top for downloads on technet amongst my tools, with
nearly 4k so far. It acts as a single pane of glass type-thingy for community
content, I update the manifest that drives it infrequently, with tools I come
across on my travels.

I wrote CheckPort while I was working at a customer with a complex set of
firewall configurations between anything that wasn’t nailed down, and I was
regularly port checking, this tool didn’t get  completed before I left that
customer site, but it see it as an investment I’ll get returns from when I need
to do some port testing next time ☺

There are a few tool writers amongst us EM MVP’s, we do take suggestions for
tools if you see a gap, but cannot be bothered learning to code, or coding it ☺

Enjoy