sorry that wasn't very helpful without this.

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 9:35 AM, David Jones <dkjones9...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This is the SQL from a report I made this week.
>
> SELECT DISTINCT
>       SYS.Netbios_Name0
>      ,SYS.Is_Virtual_Machine0
>      ,Processor.Name0
>      ,COUNT(SYS.ResourceID)
>      ,Processor.NumberOfCores0
>      ,Processor.NumberOfLogicalProcessors0
> FROM fn_rbac_R_System(@UserSIDs)  SYS
> JOIN fn_rbac_GS_PROCESSOR(@UserSIDs)  Processor on
> SYS.ResourceID=Processor.ResourceID
> JOIN v_FullCollectionMembership FCM on FCM.ResourceID=SYS.ResourceID
> WHERE FCM.CollectionID = @variable
> Group By SYS.Netbios_Name0,Processor.Name0,Processor.
> NumberOfCores0,Processor.NumberOfLogicalProcessors0,
> SYS.Is_Virtual_Machine0
> ORDER BY SYS.Netbios_Name0
>
> On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 6:55 AM, Stuart Watret <stu...@offshore-it.co.uk>
> wrote:
>
>> Anyone share a bit of query magic I can utilise to count disks in
>> machines, that’s all I need.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Stuart Watret

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Report
xmlns:rd="http://schemas.microsoft.com/SQLServer/reporting/reportdesigner";
xmlns:cl="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sqlserver/reporting/2010/01/componentdefinition";

xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/sqlserver/reporting/2010/01/reportdefinition";>
  <AutoRefresh>0</AutoRefresh>
  <DataSources>
    <DataSource Name="AutoGen__5C6358F2_4BB6_4a1b_A16E_8D96795D8602_">

<DataSourceReference>/ConfigMgr_SOI/{5C6358F2-4BB6-4a1b-A16E-8D96795D8602}</DataSourceReference>
      <rd:SecurityType>None</rd:SecurityType>
      <rd:DataSourceID>5f8a6732-d0d4-47da-b321-a68948037285</rd:DataSourceID>
    </DataSource>
  </DataSources>
  <DataSets>
    <DataSet Name="DataSet0">
      <Query>

<DataSourceName>AutoGen__5C6358F2_4BB6_4a1b_A16E_8D96795D8602_</DataSourceName>
        <QueryParameters>
          <QueryParameter Name="@UserSIDs">
            <Value>=Parameters!UserSIDs.Value</Value>
          </QueryParameter>
          <QueryParameter Name="@variable">
            <Value>=Parameters!variable.Value</Value>
          </QueryParameter>
        </QueryParameters>
        <CommandText>SELECT DISTINCT
      SYS.Netbios_Name0
     ,SYS.Is_Virtual_Machine0
     ,Processor.Name0
     ,COUNT(SYS.ResourceID)
     ,Processor.NumberOfCores0
     ,Processor.NumberOfLogicalProcessors0
FROM fn_rbac_R_System(@UserSIDs)  SYS
JOIN fn_rbac_GS_PROCESSOR(@UserSIDs)  Processor on
SYS.ResourceID=Processor.ResourceID
JOIN v_FullCollectionMembership FCM on FCM.ResourceID=SYS.ResourceID
WHERE FCM.CollectionID = @variable
Group By
SYS.Netbios_Name0,Processor.Name0,Processor.NumberOfCores0,Processor.NumberOfLogicalProcessors0,SYS.Is_Virtual_Machine0
ORDER BY SYS.Netbios_Name0</CommandText>
        <Timeout>30</Timeout>
        <rd:UseGenericDesigner>true</rd:UseGenericDesigner>
      </Query>
      <Fields>
        <Field Name="Netbios_Name0">
          <DataField>Netbios_Name0</DataField>
          <rd:TypeName>System.String</rd:TypeName>
        </Field>
        <Field Name="Name0">
          <DataField>Name0</DataField>
          <rd:TypeName>System.String</rd:TypeName>
        </Field>
        <Field Name="ID">
          <DataField />
          <rd:TypeName>System.Int32</rd:TypeName>
        </Field>
        <Field Name="NumberOfCores0">
          <DataField>NumberOfCores0</DataField>
          <rd:TypeName>System.Int32</rd:TypeName>
        </Field>
        <Field Name="NumberOfLogicalProcessors0">
          <DataField>NumberOfLogicalProcessors0</DataField>
          <rd:TypeName>System.Int32</rd:TypeName>
        </Field>
        <Field Name="Is_Virtual_Machine0">
          <DataField>Is_Virtual_Machine0</DataField>
          <rd:TypeName>System.Boolean</rd:TypeName>
        </Field>
      </Fields>
    </DataSet>
    <DataSet Name="DataSetAdminID">
      <Query>

<DataSourceName>AutoGen__5C6358F2_4BB6_4a1b_A16E_8D96795D8602_</DataSourceName>
        <QueryParameters>
          <QueryParameter Name="@UserTokenSIDs">
            <Value>=Parameters!UserTokenSIDs.Value</Value>
          </QueryParameter>
        </QueryParameters>
        <CommandText>select dbo.fn_rbac_GetAdminIDsfromUserSIDs(@UserTokenSIDs)
as UserSIDs</CommandText>
      </Query>
      <Fields>
        <Field Name="UserSIDs">
          <DataField>UserSIDs</DataField>
          <rd:TypeName>System.String</rd:TypeName>
        </Field>
      </Fields>
    </DataSet>
  </DataSets>
  <ReportSections>
    <ReportSection>
      <Body>
        <ReportItems>
          <Tablix Name="Table0">
            <TablixBody>
              <TablixColumns>
                <TablixColumn>
                  <Width>1.25in</Width>
                </TablixColumn>
                <TablixColumn>
                  <Width>1.33333in</Width>
                </TablixColumn>
                <TablixColumn>
                  <Width>1in</Width>
                </TablixColumn>
                <TablixColumn>
                  <Width>1.05208in</Width>
                </TablixColumn>
                <TablixColumn>
                  <Width>1in</Width>
                </TablixColumn>
                <TablixColumn>
                  <Width>1.14583in</Width>
                </TablixColumn>
                <TablixColumn>
                  <Width>1in</Width>
                </TablixColumn>
                <TablixColumn>
                  <Width>1in</Width>
                </TablixColumn>
              </TablixColumns>
              <TablixRows>
                <TablixRow>
                  <Height>0.5in</Height>
                  <TablixCells>
                    <TablixCell>
                      <CellContents>
                        <Textbox Name="Header_Table0_Netbios_Name0">
                          <CanGrow>true</CanGrow>
                          <UserSort>

<SortExpression>=Fields!Netbios_Name0.Value</SortExpression>
                          </UserSort>
                          <KeepTogether>true</KeepTogether>
                          <Paragraphs>
                            <Paragraph>
                              <TextRuns>
                                <TextRun>

<Value>=SrsResources.Localization.GetString("Netbios_Name0",
User!Language)</Value>
                                  <Style>
                                    <FontFamily>Tahoma</FontFamily>
                                    <FontSize>11pt</FontSize>
                                    <FontWeight>Bold</FontWeight>
                                    <TextDecoration>None</TextDecoration>
                                    <Color>DarkRed</Color>
                                  </Style>
                                </TextRun>
                              </TextRuns>
                              <Style>
                                <TextAlign>Left</TextAlign>
                              </Style>
                            </Paragraph>
                          </Paragraphs>
                          <Style>
                            <TopBorder>
                              <Style>Double</Style>
                              <Width>2pt</Width>
                            </TopBorder>
                            <BottomBorder>
                              <Style>Double</Style>
                              <Width>2pt</Width>
                            </BottomBorder>
                            <LeftBorder>
                              <Style>None</Style>
                            </LeftBorder>
                            <RightBorder>
                              <Style>None</Style>
                            </RightBorder>
                            <BackgroundColor>White</BackgroundColor>
                            <VerticalAlign>Bottom</VerticalAlign>
                            <PaddingLeft>5pt</PaddingLeft>
                            <PaddingRight>5pt</PaddingRight>
                            <PaddingTop>5pt</PaddingTop>
                            <PaddingBottom>5pt</PaddingBottom>
                          </Style>
                        </Textbox>
                      </CellContents>
                    </TablixCell>
                    <TablixCell>
                      <CellContents>
                        <Textbox Name="Header_Table0_Name0">
                          <CanGrow>true</CanGrow>
                          <UserSort>
                            <SortExpression>=Fields!Name0.Value</SortExpression>
                          </UserSort>
                          <KeepTogether>true</KeepTogether>
                          <Paragraphs>
                            <Paragraph>
                              <TextRuns>
                                <TextRun>

<Value>=SrsResources.Localization.GetString("Name0", User!Language)</Value>
[...]
                        <Textbox Name="Textbox7">
                          <CanGrow>true</CanGrow>
                          <KeepTogether>true</KeepTogether>
                          <Paragraphs>
                            <Paragraph>
                              <TextRuns>
                                <TextRun>
                                  <Value>Is Virtual Machine</Value>
                                  <Style>
                                    <FontFamily>Tahoma</FontFamily>
                                    <FontSize>11pt</FontSize>
                                    <FontWeight>Bold</FontWeight>
                                    <TextDecoration>None</TextDecoration>
                                    <Color>DarkRed</Color>
                                  </Style>
                                </TextRun>
                              </TextRuns>
                              <Style>
                                <TextAlign>Center</TextAlign>
                              </Style>
                            </Paragraph>
                          </Paragraphs>
                          <rd:DefaultName>Textbox7</rd:DefaultName>
[...]
                        <Textbox Name="Textbox5">
                          <CanGrow>true</CanGrow>
                          <KeepTogether>true</KeepTogether>
                          <Paragraphs>
                            <Paragraph>
                              <TextRuns>
                                <TextRun>
                                  <Value>Number of Physical CPU's</Value>
                                  <Style>
                                    <FontFamily>Tahoma</FontFamily>
                                    <FontSize>11pt</FontSize>
                                    <FontWeight>Bold</FontWeight>
                                    <TextDecoration>None</TextDecoration>
                                    <Color>DarkRed</Color>
                                  </Style>
                                </TextRun>
                              </TextRuns>
                              <Style>
                                <TextAlign>Center</TextAlign>
                              </Style>
                            </Paragraph>
                          </Paragraphs>
                          <rd:DefaultName>Textbox5</rd:DefaultName>
                          <Style>
                            <Border>
                              <Style>None</Style>
                            </Border>
                            <TopBorder>
                              <Style>Double</Style>
                              <Width>2pt</Width>
                            </TopBorder>
                            <BottomBorder>
                              <Style>Double</Style>
                              <Width>2pt</Width>
                            </BottomBorder>
                            <BackgroundColor>White</BackgroundColor>
                            <VerticalAlign>Bottom</VerticalAlign>
                            <PaddingLeft>5pt</PaddingLeft>
                            <PaddingRight>5pt</PaddingRight>
                            <PaddingTop>5pt</PaddingTop>
                            <PaddingBottom>5pt</PaddingBottom>
                          </Style>
                        </Textbox>
                      </CellContents>
                    </TablixCell>
                    <TablixCell>
                      <CellContents>
                        <Textbox Name="Textbox1">
                          <CanGrow>true</CanGrow>
                          <KeepTogether>true</KeepTogether>
                          <Paragraphs>
                            <Paragraph>
                              <TextRuns>
                                <TextRun>
                                  <Value>Cores per  Physical CPU</Value>
                                  <Style>
                                    <FontFamily>Tahoma</FontFamily>
                                    <FontSize>11pt</FontSize>
                                    <FontWeight>Bold</FontWeight>
                                    <TextDecoration>None</TextDecoration>
                                    <Color>DarkRed</Color>
                                  </Style>
                                </TextRun>
                              </TextRuns>
                              <Style>
                                <TextAlign>Center</TextAlign>
                              </Style>
                            </Paragraph>
                          </Paragraphs>
                          <rd:DefaultName>Textbox1</rd:DefaultName>
                          <Style>
                            <Border>
                              <Style>None</Style>
                            </Border>
                            <TopBorder>
                              <Style>Double</Style>
                              <Width>2pt</Width>
                            </TopBorder>
                            <BottomBorder>
                              <Style>Double</Style>
                              <Width>2pt</Width>
                            </BottomBorder>
                            <BackgroundColor>White</BackgroundColor>
                            <VerticalAlign>Bottom</VerticalAlign>
                            <PaddingLeft>5pt</PaddingLeft>
                            <PaddingRight>5pt</PaddingRight>
                            <PaddingTop>5pt</PaddingTop>
                            <PaddingBottom>5pt</PaddingBottom>
                          </Style>
                        </Textbox>
                      </CellContents>
                    </TablixCell>
                    <TablixCell>
                      <CellContents>
                        <Textbox Name="Textbox3">
                          <CanGrow>true</CanGrow>
                          <KeepTogether>true</KeepTogether>
                          <Paragraphs>
                            <Paragraph>
                              <TextRuns>
                                <TextRun>
                                  <Value>Logical CPU per Core</Value>
                                  <Style>
                                    <FontFamily>Tahoma</FontFamily>
                                    <FontSize>11pt</FontSize>
                                    <FontWeight>Bold</FontWeight>
                                    <TextDecoration>None</TextDecoration>
                                    <Color>DarkRed</Color>
                                  </Style>
                                </TextRun>
                              </TextRuns>
                              <Style>
                                <TextAlign>Center</TextAlign>
                              </Style>
                            </Paragraph>
                          </Paragraphs>
                          <rd:DefaultName>Textbox3</rd:DefaultName>
[...]
                        <Textbox Name="Textbox16">
                          <CanGrow>true</CanGrow>
                          <KeepTogether>true</KeepTogether>
                          <Paragraphs>
                            <Paragraph>
                              <TextRuns>
                                <TextRun>
                                  <Value>Cores Total</Value>
                                  <Style>
                                    <FontFamily>Tahoma</FontFamily>
                                    <FontSize>11pt</FontSize>
                                    <FontWeight>Bold</FontWeight>
                                    <TextDecoration>None</TextDecoration>
                                    <Color>DarkRed</Color>
                                  </Style>
                                </TextRun>
                              </TextRuns>
                              <Style>
                                <TextAlign>Center</TextAlign>
                              </Style>
                            </Paragraph>
                          </Paragraphs>
                          <rd:DefaultName>Textbox16</rd:DefaultName>
[...]
                        <Textbox Name="Textbox12">
                          <CanGrow>true</CanGrow>
                          <KeepTogether>true</KeepTogether>
                          <Paragraphs>
                            <Paragraph>
                              <TextRuns>
                                <TextRun>
                                  <Value>Logical CPU Total</Value>
                                  <Style>
                                    <FontFamily>Tahoma</FontFamily>
                                    <FontSize>11pt</FontSize>
                                    <FontWeight>Bold</FontWeight>
                                    <TextDecoration>None</TextDecoration>
                                    <Color>DarkRed</Color>
                                  </Style>
                                </TextRun>
                              </TextRuns>
                              <Style>
                                <TextAlign>Center</TextAlign>
                              </Style>
                            </Paragraph>
                          </Paragraphs>
                          <rd:DefaultName>Textbox12</rd:DefaultName>
[...]
                  </TablixCells>
                </TablixRow>
                <TablixRow>
                  <Height>0.25in</Height>
                  <TablixCells>
                    <TablixCell>
                      <CellContents>
                        <Textbox Name="Details_Table0_Netbios_Name0">
                          <CanGrow>true</CanGrow>
                          <KeepTogether>true</KeepTogether>
                          <Paragraphs>
                            <Paragraph>
                              <TextRuns>
                                <TextRun>
                                  <Value>=Fields!Netbios_Name0.Value</Value>
                                  <Style>
                                    <FontFamily>Tahoma</FontFamily>
                                    <FontWeight>Normal</FontWeight>
                                    <TextDecoration>Underline</TextDecoration>
                                  </Style>
                                </TextRun>
                              </TextRuns>
                              <Style>
                                <TextAlign>Left</TextAlign>
                              </Style>
                            </Paragraph>
                          </Paragraphs>
                          <ActionInfo>
                            <Actions>
                              <Action>
                                <Drillthrough>

<ReportName>../##Folder_Hardware_-_General##/##Report140_Name##</ReportName>
                                  <Parameters>
                                    <Parameter Name="variable">
                                      <Value>=Fields!Netbios_Name0.Value</Value>
                                    </Parameter>
                                  </Parameters>
                                </Drillthrough>
                              </Action>
                            </Actions>
                          </ActionInfo>
                          <Style>
                            <TopBorder>
                              <Style>None</Style>
                            </TopBorder>
                            <BottomBorder>
                              <Color>Silver</Color>
                              <Style>Solid</Style>
                            </BottomBorder>
                            <LeftBorder>
                              <Style>None</Style>
                            </LeftBorder>
                            <RightBorder>
                              <Style>None</Style>
                            </RightBorder>
                            <BackgroundColor>=iif(RowNumber(Nothing) Mod 2,
"Transparent", "Gainsboro")</BackgroundColor>
                            <VerticalAlign>Top</VerticalAlign>
                            <PaddingLeft>5pt</PaddingLeft>
                            <PaddingRight>5pt</PaddingRight>
                            <PaddingTop>5pt</PaddingTop>
                            <PaddingBottom>5pt</PaddingBottom>
                          </Style>
                        </Textbox>
                      </CellContents>
                    </TablixCell>
                    <TablixCell>
                      <CellContents>
                        <Textbox Name="Details_Table0_Name0">
                          <CanGrow>true</CanGrow>
                          <KeepTogether>true</KeepTogether>
                          <Paragraphs>
                            <Paragraph>
                              <TextRuns>
                                <TextRun>
                                  <Value>=Fields!Name0.Value</Value>
[...]
                        <Textbox Name="Is_Virtual_Machine0">
                          <CanGrow>true</CanGrow>
                          <KeepTogether>true</KeepTogether>
                          <Paragraphs>
                            <Paragraph>
                              <TextRuns>
                                <TextRun>

<Value>=Fields!Is_Virtual_Machine0.Value</Value>
                                  <Style>
                                    <FontFamily>Tahoma</FontFamily>
                                    <FontWeight>Normal</FontWeight>
                                    <TextDecoration>None</TextDecoration>
                                  </Style>
                                </TextRun>
                              </TextRuns>
                              <Style>
                                <TextAlign>Center</TextAlign>
                              </Style>
                            </Paragraph>
                          </Paragraphs>
                          <rd:DefaultName>Is_Virtual_Machine0</rd:DefaultName>
                          <Style>
                            <Border>
                              <Style>None</Style>
                            </Border>
                            <BottomBorder>
                              <Color>Silver</Color>
                              <Style>Solid</Style>
                            </BottomBorder>
                            <BackgroundColor>=iif(RowNumber(Nothing) Mod 2,
"Transparent", "Gainsboro")</BackgroundColor>
                            <VerticalAlign>Top</VerticalAlign>
                            <PaddingLeft>5pt</PaddingLeft>
                            <PaddingRight>5pt</PaddingRight>
                            <PaddingTop>5pt</PaddingTop>
                            <PaddingBottom>5pt</PaddingBottom>
                          </Style>
                        </Textbox>
                      </CellContents>
                    </TablixCell>
                    <TablixCell>
                      <CellContents>
                        <Textbox Name="ID">
                          <CanGrow>true</CanGrow>
                          <KeepTogether>true</KeepTogether>
                          <Paragraphs>
                            <Paragraph>
                              <TextRuns>
                                <TextRun>
                                  <Value>=Fields!ID.Value</Value>
                                  <Style>
                                    <FontFamily>Tahoma</FontFamily>
                                    <FontWeight>Normal</FontWeight>
                                    <TextDecoration>None</TextDecoration>
                                  </Style>
                                </TextRun>
                              </TextRuns>
                              <Style>
                                <TextAlign>Center</TextAlign>
                              </Style>
                            </Paragraph>
                          </Paragraphs>
                          <rd:DefaultName>ID</rd:DefaultName>
                          <Style>
                            <Border>
                              <Style>None</Style>
                            </Border>
                            <BottomBorder>
                              <Color>Silver</Color>
                              <Style>Solid</Style>
                            </BottomBorder>
                            <BackgroundColor>=iif(RowNumber(Nothing) Mod 2,
"Transparent", "Gainsboro")</BackgroundColor>
                            <VerticalAlign>Top</VerticalAlign>
                            <PaddingLeft>5pt</PaddingLeft>
                            <PaddingRight>5pt</PaddingRight>
                            <PaddingTop>5pt</PaddingTop>
                            <PaddingBottom>5pt</PaddingBottom>
                          </Style>
                        </Textbox>
                      </CellContents>
                    </TablixCell>
                    <TablixCell>
                      <CellContents>
                        <Textbox Name="NumberOfCores0">
                          <CanGrow>true</CanGrow>
                          <KeepTogether>true</KeepTogether>
                          <Paragraphs>
                            <Paragraph>
                              <TextRuns>
                                <TextRun>
                                  <Value>=Fields!NumberOfCores0.Value</Value>
                                  <Style>
                                    <FontFamily>Tahoma</FontFamily>
                                    <FontWeight>Normal</FontWeight>
                                    <TextDecoration>None</TextDecoration>
                                  </Style>
                                </TextRun>
                              </TextRuns>
                              <Style>
                                <TextAlign>Center</TextAlign>
                              </Style>
                            </Paragraph>
                          </Paragraphs>
                          <rd:DefaultName>NumberOfCores0</rd:DefaultName>
                          <Style>
                            <Border>
                              <Style>None</Style>
                            </Border>
                            <BottomBorder>
                              <Color>Silver</Color>
                              <Style>Solid</Style>
                            </BottomBorder>
                            <BackgroundColor>=iif(RowNumber(Nothing) Mod 2,
"Transparent", "Gainsboro")</BackgroundColor>
                            <VerticalAlign>Top</VerticalAlign>
                            <PaddingLeft>5pt</PaddingLeft>
                            <PaddingRight>5pt</PaddingRight>
                            <PaddingTop>5pt</PaddingTop>
                            <PaddingBottom>5pt</PaddingBottom>
                          </Style>
                        </Textbox>
                      </CellContents>
                    </TablixCell>
                    <TablixCell>
                      <CellContents>
                        <Textbox Name="NumberOfLogicalProcessors0">
                          <CanGrow>true</CanGrow>
                          <KeepTogether>true</KeepTogether>
                          <Paragraphs>
                            <Paragraph>
                              <TextRuns>
                                <TextRun>

<Value>=Fields!NumberOfLogicalProcessors0.Value</Value>
                                  <Style>
                                    <FontFamily>Tahoma</FontFamily>
                                    <FontWeight>Normal</FontWeight>
                                    <TextDecoration>None</TextDecoration>
                                  </Style>
                                </TextRun>
                              </TextRuns>
                              <Style>
                                <TextAlign>Center</TextAlign>
                              </Style>
                            </Paragraph>
                          </Paragraphs>

<rd:DefaultName>NumberOfLogicalProcessors0</rd:DefaultName>
                          <Style>
                            <Border>
                              <Style>None</Style>
                            </Border>
                            <BottomBorder>
                              <Color>Silver</Color>
                              <Style>Solid</Style>
                            </BottomBorder>
                            <BackgroundColor>=iif(RowNumber(Nothing) Mod 2,
"Transparent", "Gainsboro")</BackgroundColor>
                            <VerticalAlign>Top</VerticalAlign>
                            <PaddingLeft>5pt</PaddingLeft>
                            <PaddingRight>5pt</PaddingRight>
                            <PaddingTop>5pt</PaddingTop>
                            <PaddingBottom>5pt</PaddingBottom>
                          </Style>
                        </Textbox>
                      </CellContents>
                    </TablixCell>
                    <TablixCell>
                      <CellContents>
                        <Textbox Name="Textbox17">
                          <CanGrow>true</CanGrow>
                          <KeepTogether>true</KeepTogether>
                          <Paragraphs>
                            <Paragraph>
                              <TextRuns>
                                <TextRun>
                                  <Value>=Fields!ID.Value *
Fields!NumberOfCores0.Value</Value>
                                  <Style>
                                    <FontFamily>Tahoma</FontFamily>
                                    <FontWeight>Normal</FontWeight>
                                    <TextDecoration>None</TextDecoration>
                                  </Style>
                                </TextRun>
                              </TextRuns>
                              <Style>
                                <TextAlign>Center</TextAlign>
                              </Style>
                            </Paragraph>
                          </Paragraphs>
                          <rd:DefaultName>Textbox17</rd:DefaultName>
                          <Style>
                            <Border>
                              <Style>None</Style>
                            </Border>
                            <BottomBorder>
                              <Color>Silver</Color>
                              <Style>Solid</Style>
                            </BottomBorder>
                            <BackgroundColor>=iif(RowNumber(Nothing) Mod 2,
"Transparent", "Gainsboro")</BackgroundColor>
                            <VerticalAlign>Top</VerticalAlign>
                            <PaddingLeft>5pt</PaddingLeft>
                            <PaddingRight>5pt</PaddingRight>
                            <PaddingTop>5pt</PaddingTop>
                            <PaddingBottom>5pt</PaddingBottom>
                          </Style>
                        </Textbox>
                      </CellContents>
                    </TablixCell>
                    <TablixCell>
                      <CellContents>
                        <Textbox Name="Textbox13">
                          <CanGrow>true</CanGrow>
                          <KeepTogether>true</KeepTogether>
                          <Paragraphs>
                            <Paragraph>
                              <TextRuns>
                                <TextRun>
                                  <Value>=Fields!ID.Value *
Fields!NumberOfCores0.Value * Fields!NumberOfLogicalProcessors0.Value</Value>
                                  <Style>
                                    <FontFamily>Tahoma</FontFamily>
                                    <FontWeight>Normal</FontWeight>
                                    <TextDecoration>None</TextDecoration>
                                  </Style>
                                </TextRun>
                              </TextRuns>
                              <Style>
                                <TextAlign>Center</TextAlign>
                              </Style>
                            </Paragraph>
                          </Paragraphs>
                          <rd:DefaultName>Textbox13</rd:DefaultName>
                          <Style>
                            <Border>
                              <Style>None</Style>
                            </Border>
                            <BottomBorder>
                              <Color>Silver</Color>
                              <Style>Solid</Style>
                            </BottomBorder>
                            <BackgroundColor>=iif(RowNumber(Nothing) Mod 2,
"Transparent", "Gainsboro")</BackgroundColor>
                            <VerticalAlign>Top</VerticalAlign>
                            <PaddingLeft>5pt</PaddingLeft>
                            <PaddingRight>5pt</PaddingRight>
                            <PaddingTop>5pt</PaddingTop>
                            <PaddingBottom>5pt</PaddingBottom>
                          </Style>
                        </Textbox>
                      </CellContents>
                    </TablixCell>
                  </TablixCells>
                </TablixRow>
              </TablixRows>
            </TablixBody>
            <TablixColumnHierarchy>
              <TablixMembers>
                <TablixMember />
                <TablixMember />
                <TablixMember />
                <TablixMember />
                <TablixMember />
                <TablixMember />
                <TablixMember />
                <TablixMember />
              </TablixMembers>
            </TablixColumnHierarchy>
            <TablixRowHierarchy>
              <TablixMembers>
                <TablixMember>
                  <KeepWithGroup>After</KeepWithGroup>
                  <RepeatOnNewPage>true</RepeatOnNewPage>
                  <KeepTogether>true</KeepTogether>
                </TablixMember>
                <TablixMember>
                  <Group Name="Table0_Details_Group">
                    <DataElementName>Detail</DataElementName>
                  </Group>
                  <TablixMembers>
                    <TablixMember />
                  </TablixMembers>
                  <DataElementName>Detail_Collection</DataElementName>
                  <DataElementOutput>Output</DataElementOutput>
                  <KeepTogether>true</KeepTogether>
                </TablixMember>
              </TablixMembers>
            </TablixRowHierarchy>
            <DataSetName>DataSet0</DataSetName>
            <Left>0.5in</Left>
            <Height>0.75in</Height>
            <Width>8.78124in</Width>
            <Style>
              <Border>
                <Style>Solid</Style>
              </Border>
              <TopBorder>
                <Style>None</Style>
              </TopBorder>
              <BottomBorder>
                <Style>None</Style>
              </BottomBorder>
              <LeftBorder>
                <Style>None</Style>
              </LeftBorder>
              <RightBorder>
                <Style>None</Style>
              </RightBorder>
              <FontFamily>Tahoma</FontFamily>
              <FontSize>8pt</FontSize>
              <FontWeight>Normal</FontWeight>
              <TextDecoration>None</TextDecoration>
              <TextAlign>General</TextAlign>
              <VerticalAlign>Top</VerticalAlign>
            </Style>
          </Tablix>
        </ReportItems>
        <Height>1.75in</Height>
        <Style />
      </Body>
      <Width>10.28125in</Width>
      <Page>
        <Style />
      </Page>
    </ReportSection>
  </ReportSections>
  <ReportParameters>
    <ReportParameter Name="UserTokenSIDs">
      <DataType>String</DataType>
      <DefaultValue>
        <Values>
          <Value>=SrsResources.UserIdentity.GetUserSIDs(User!UserID)</Value>
        </Values>
      </DefaultValue>
      <Hidden>true</Hidden>
    </ReportParameter>
    <ReportParameter Name="UserSIDs">
      <DataType>String</DataType>
      <DefaultValue>
        <DataSetReference>
          <DataSetName>DataSetAdminID</DataSetName>
          <ValueField>UserSIDs</ValueField>
        </DataSetReference>
      </DefaultValue>
      <Hidden>true</Hidden>
    </ReportParameter>
    <ReportParameter Name="variable">
      <DataType>String</DataType>
      <Prompt>Collection ID</Prompt>
    </ReportParameter>
  </ReportParameters>
  <CodeModules>
    <CodeModule>SrsResources, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35</CodeModule>
  </CodeModules>
  <ConsumeContainerWhitespace>true</ConsumeContainerWhitespace>
  <rd:ReportUnitType>Inch</rd:ReportUnitType>
  <rd:ReportServerUrl>http://iotmgtp44pw/ReportServer</rd:ReportServerUrl>
  <rd:ReportID>8168e074-3bd6-493c-9e32-76832a15422a</rd:ReportID>
</Report>