Hello Everyone,

I'm working on updating my Windows 7 Base Image.  I applied the Convenience
Roll-Ip and all CU's using DISM and then imported it into ConfigMgr.  I am
now doing a B&C by including IE11, WMF5.1, dotNET 4.6.2, and Visual C++.  I
want it to grab any remaining Windows Updates but what should I all include
in that SUG?

In other words, how far should I have it look back?  I'm guessing any
remaining updates would relate to dotNET, IE11, and Visual C++ so do I
really have to have the SUG grab everything?  That is what I'm currently
trying and it is at 320 updates if I limit it to 64-bit.

Any other thoughts or lessons to be aware of?

Thanks!