Bet it'll be the dual Nic.. You may need to configure IIS on the WSUS server to
"Listen To all IPs".

Rich Mawdsley

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Collin Murphy
Sent: 23 March 2017 17:50
To: Sherry Kissinger <sherrylkissin...@gmail.com>; mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: RE: [mssms] RE: Windows Update Issues

Rapid fail is off (Set to false)

When the app pool fails now it pops a .NET error on a pop up screen

35GB RAM allocated (out of 40GB)...but only 2000 clients

I did notice the NIC is at 50Mbps consistently

This system is also dual homes between two different networks.  The non-client
network is not registering its DNS and pings from clients are resolving
correctly.

Thank you