I'm new to SCEP. I have did following things

I have  SCCM environment with SCCM 1610

-- Enables SCEP role
-- Added Difination updates clasification on SUP Components
-- On Client Agents setting enables SCEP
-- Created Antimalware Policy called . "SCEP_Test"
-- Synchronized and shown some updates related to SCEP but all updates
showing 0 required

My question is about SCEP client.. Do i need to deploy SCEP agent. I hope
its automatically will get enabled when i enabled client agents. but i'm
not sure ...

Also on client side Windows DEfender only showing.. Not the SCEP agent...
So is their any change ? How to make sure SCEP client agent is installed my
clients ?

Also on Windows Defender, When i go Help its showing my Antimalware policy
" SCEP_Test".... it means is it working ?