We are still using MDT 2013 U2 and had to disable FIPS compliancy for hashing
to address the FIPS bug in that version.

Our security team wants to enable FIPS so I wanted to know if MDT 8443 is FIPS
compliant.

Thanks

Mike Marable
Microsoft Systems Engineer Lead
Enterprise Device Engineering and Management
MCPS, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE, MS  [
Profile<http://www.mycertprofile.com/Profile/5319166625> ] [
Blog<http://thesystemsmonkey.wordpress.com/> ]
"'I failed' is ten times more of a man than someone who says, 'What if?'."
-Greg Plitt

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
-Mahatma Gandhi

"Know yourself and you will win all battles."
-Sun Tzu

Electronic Mail is not secure, may not be read every day, and should not be
used for urgent or sensitive issues