I think my observation is right.
There is nothing in res to say it picked up the customisation colour, it lists
the app cat site and that is the correct custom colour - sc centre remains the
default colour from the original install however.

Hey ho, now we know, no metrosexual pink without a client reinstall :)

On 3 Aug 2017, at 18:17, Adam Juelich