From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Adam Juelich
Sent: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 12:08 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [mssms] sccm plain image vs core apps image

The general consensus is your image should have:

  1.  All updates
  2.  Visual C++ Redistributables
  3.  .NET Updates
  4.  Office (if you have that)
Other than that, keep other things out of it.  Most other things change
versions and such so often that it will be a pain to manage.

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 10:42 AM, Kevin Ray