From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of nick aquino
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 9:12 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] RE: Windows 10 1703 Feature Update / Bitlocker

Hi James,
I've been working with a client to upgrade from Win7 to Win10 1703 AND convert
from MBR to GPT, UEFI, and Secure Boot... we ran into issues once we converted
to GPT and turned on UEFI.  The issue we had was due to the fact we weren't
deleting the protectors and recreating them prior to enabling bitlocker.

Make sure you disable bitlocker before upgrading, then delete and recreate the
protectors before turning it back on.

For all those on the thread titled "Recovery Key required after SecureBoot" -
this was our solution.  Came here to update with our resolution.

-Nick-