From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Kamerman, Sol
Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 8:30 AM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] August updates not required...

All:

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of the updates released this month such as
1607 cumulative updates and Flash Player updates are not required for many
systems?  For example, KB4034658 is not required for 347 systems and only 6
required.  The patch FLASH patch 4034662 is only required for 6 machines and
not required for 304 of my 1607 systems.  Is anyone else seeing this?  I am
beginning to think something is not right, but wanted to check here first
before I start really digging into this.  I have checked log files both on
servers and clients and everything appears to be normal.

-Sol