My CMG’s are not domain joined and are working as expected.

Do you have a link to the documentation that you are following/referencing?

Dale Nemec | Global Architecture & Technology Ops (ESS) | Tektronix

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of SCCM Admin
Sent: Tuesday, August 8, 2017 4:24 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [mssms] Cloud Management Gateway

We submitted our plans to implement CMG and after speaking with security they
had issues with securing our site server in Azure since it has to be domain
joined.

Could we put that server in another trusted domain and apply a trust between
the two.

Also is there that much of a security threat to having a server in Azure as
apposed on premises?

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the
sender and delete this message. The sender disclaims that the content of this
email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement;
provided that the foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any
digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included
in any attachment.