Good idea. I've never done a Dell BIOS update using CM. Will have to look into
that.

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Paul Winstanley
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2017 7:05 PM
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [mssms] Windows 10 1703 Feature Update / Bitlocker

James,

IIRC from a couple of months ago, upgrading your BIOS is the way forward with
this.

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 1:57 PM, Beardsley, James
<james.beards...@dhgllp.com<mailto:james.beards...@dhgllp.com>> wrote:
We are in the midst of deploying the 1703 update to all of our Windows 10 users
via the Feature Update in ConfigMgr and we've had a huge uptick in calls to our
Service Desk after the successful upgrade in which they are having to give the
user their Bitlocker recovery keys. Seems that the 1703 update is screwing up
Bitlocker and the only way to get it back to normal is to enter the recovery
key. As far as I know, this is happening to both types of Windows 10 users -
ones who had 1507 and ones who had 1607 before the upgrade. Has anyone heard of
this?

Thanks,
James

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named
above. It contains information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from use and disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, or dissemination of
this transmission, or taking of any action in reliance on its contents, or
other use is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
error, please reply to the sender listed above immediately and permanently