From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of SCCM Admin
Sent: Wednesday, 9 August, 2017 09:52
To: mssms@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: Re: [mssms] Cloud Management Gateway

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sccm/core/understand/configuration-manager-on-azure#networking<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.microsoft.com%2Fen-us%2Fsccm%2Fcore%2Funderstand%2Fconfiguration-manager-on-azure%23networking&data=02%7C01%7Caaron.czechowski%40microsoft.com%7Cdf50fd549f8d49f2933708d4df47e287%7C72f988bf86f141af91ab2d7cd011db47%7C1%7C0%7C636378963574216698&sdata=xI4xVNL8qIWdxWUKTEa90GNRh3wxp3ZE1J3Mtn3B%2F8E%3D&reserved=0>

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Nemec, Dale