When MBAM first introduced the ability to store compliance data in SCCM the
concern was that the compliance data would age out of the database just like
any other stale inventory. I did a blog years ago on how to do what I called a
hybrid install whereby the data would go in to both the MBAM and the SCCM
databases. If I am not mistaken MS made this an officically supported scenario
later on and it was documented. I can't seem to find anything similar in the
latest version of MBAM. Is it still possible to do this? Is it documented
anywhere?