Hi all,

Looking for some help deploying an application uninstallation. I'm able add the
uninstallation information to the application, deploy to my test machines, and
run when it shows up in Software Center. It shows up with the correct deadline
and everything uninstalls successfully if run.

However, this only works if I run immediately. If I close and reopen Software
Center, or even just press F5, the deployment disappears. I can see that the
application is still deployed and evaluated as installed in AppDiscovery.log,
but it refuses to show up in Software Center. If I remove the machine from the
collection and re-add it, or remove the deployment and recreate it, I get the
same behavior: deployment visible temporarily until it disappears. I've tried
with multiple applications and it happens with each of them.

Has anyone experienced this before? Is there some setting I'm missing about
uninstallations that differs from normal application deployments? The only
setting I would expect to be relevant would be "User Notifications" in the
deployment, which I have set to show all notifications. I can't find anything
online about this either being expected behavior or seen by anyone.

Thank you,

Patrick Jamieson