Same; x86 for the majority.  However, if you have some really deep Excel
experts, they might want Excel 64; I seem to recall some Excel expert
saying how x64 excel is much better for some things they needed to do with
it.

--
Thank you,

Sherry Kissinger

My Parameters:  Standardize. Simplify. Automate
Blog: http://mnscug.org/blogs/sherry-kissinger