>>Damn! Now I'm having problems with my SCSI ZIP drive. I
>(Spanish) Se jodió la burra!

(Catalan) We have drunk oil!

>>And I'm not the first problem having these problems.
>Well, Nestor, I always said you were a bit problematic, but not a
>problem yourself!!! XDDDDDDD

Hey, you never have mistakes?!

Who caused to suspend the music contest in the X meeting of Barcelona,
because he forgot the disk with the musics in his house? And who finally
discovered that the disk was hidden in his pocket? HA HA HA HA!! X-D

(Sorry everybody for this personal revenge...)

>Wanna to hear a bigger problem????
>Iomega will NOT make SCSI ZIPs NO LONGER.
>ZIP +? Out of shops. Internal SCSI Zip? Out of shops.
>Just Parallel and IDE ZIPs.

Damn, really bad news! MegaSCSI+ZIP still being the best option for MSX
users, I think. But if no more ZIPs...

Also ZIP+? But it is very recent!!

Hum, what about the Epson ZIP drive?

>So, I hope for the sake of ZIP fans that Henrik Gilvad will make
>a nice IDE BIOS (it's time about it...) able to run ZIPs.

Sorry, but I prefer to change the device better than change from SCSI to
IDE. MegaSCSI is really cool as you know!

>>(I heard that MOs works fine) if possible (it is somehow
>>expensiver).
>Yeah, buy it and... pay it! Come on, brave dude!

That's the problem! Our peripherals are much more expensive that our
computers nowadays... 8-)

        Konami Man - AKA Nestor Soriano (^ ^)Y
                 Itsumo MSX user

              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/9797/msx.htm
                Test NestorBASIC!!

 Only a PC can be stupid enough to show this message:
     "Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue."