Hi,
> I've got on my HD some files with extension .prg for MSX. I've downloaded
>it probably from funet, I don't remember.

.PRG is not a 'standard' extension. Just try:

In MSX-BASIC:
        LOAD"this.prg"  or RUN"this.prg"     --> BASIC program
        BLOAD"that.prg" or BLOAD"that.prg",R --> Binary program

If that doesn't work: rename it to "what.COM" and try to run it from
MSX-DOS.  If that doesn't work either I'm out of options except:

KILL"that.prg" :-)

        Eric