Hi MSX Mailinglisters...

The previous message again was not to be meant to go to the Mailinglist.... I
just keep forgetting to change the "To:"-field when I reply to a message sent
through the list. When the old mail-deamon was still operative, the address of
the person who sent the email to the list would appear in the "To:" field in a
reply, but now always "To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]" is chosen. I'd really like this to
change to the old situation, I already mailed Wiebe (the maintainer) about
this. Have more of you got the same problem? Or is it something that is caused
by my mailingprogram? (EXMH in X-Windows)

Do you agree that it should be changed?

Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX 4 EVER!
PPS: Visit my homepage at