Hi,

This is a rather serious complaint. Please react to this mail/news posting.
Although I am ofcourse aware of the copying of software, and have said
things about it before, now is as good a time as ever to talk about it.

I would like to file an "official complaint" against:

-MSX Club Power Replay-

No joke. Software of active groups is on the XTORY II CD rom (e.g. Akin) and
frankly, it pisses me off. Why can these people be so STUPID as to copy
software from the last surviving coders? Companies who have abandoned the
MSX scene, okay, they aren't selling their stuff, but active groups?

Hellooo? Rafael Corrales? Are you isane, or what? Do you want to keep making
some money on MSX? Then try to SUPPORT the active coders, nitwit! (I'm
trying to remain decent. Yes, Parallax software has been pirated often
enough, but now the stuff is getting serious.)

I am posting this message because I want to know your opinion on this
subject, and maybe we can enforce the 'accepted' copy-ethics. Many FTP
archives apply fair rules. Everyone knows we have to avoid copying software
from active groups. Are you guys with me on that?

[There is even a list of the games on XTORY II online (!)
(http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Classroom/9927//xtory2.zip), and I
will try to get this removed by legal means.]

So: are you supportive of active coders, then mail/post!
Try to save the last few coders!

Kind regards,

Cas Cremers

--