Hi people! Konami Man returns again for asking for help (strange
huh?). This
time, concerning to the disk ROM work area (again!):

1. Can someone explain me the difference between variables HIGHMEM
(#F349)
and CLEAR (#F34B)?

2. Can I allocate memory in page 3 with the following method, without
causing
the system to be unstable?:

LD HL,(#F349)
LD BC,-256
ADD HL,BC
LD (#F349),HL ;HL to HL+255 = Allocated memory
RET

I used this method before, but exiting BASIC and returning DOS after
modifying HIGHMEM, for causing MSXDOS2.SYS to be reloaded in the
appropriate
address. Is this really necessary?

I need this information for making an improved version of
NestorAcentos
(hum... in fact, someone has interest on it?). Thanx in advance!

///// KONAMI MAN \\\\\