>> Lads, I've got a 80 Mb-SCSI HD yesterday, from Seagate (unfortunatelly
>> I can't remember the model). But I need a Park utility, to avoid
>> any problems regarding to it. I'm using a Mega-SCSI as my SCSI
>> controller card, I don't know if there is any influence...
>> So, please tell me which software at Funet is a park utility.
>>      Bye! Thankx in advance!
>
>With Novaxis, you can use LOCK.COM and UNLOCK.COM proggrams, but I >don't know, if
>you can use them with Mega-SCSI.

Lock is made to prevent other SCSI-ID's to execute the door-open command
for your removable media.
As far as I know these programs doesn't have anything to do with park...

But, this Seagate harddisk, does it really need a park command???
Most harddisks have auto-park.

Greetings from Erik Maas

application/ms-tnef