Van:    Grauw's emailserver [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Verzonden:      woensdag 1 juli 1998 14:41
Aan:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp:      Re: HD + ZIPplus = dead HD !!

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: J.P. Zeedijk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

...blablabla...
:I have heard from a supplier that IOMEGA is stopping with the internal
:SCSI-model! So, no more drives to be used on MSX! It was the only model
:that had SCSI ID 0 to 6!

I guess the external SCSI-model couldn't handle SCSI ID 0???
No prob for the Bert-interface. If you've got a HD hangin' on ID 0 for
booting, you can use all other ID's. You just can't boot from the
ZIP-drive.
But hey! Who's got a SCSI-interface but doesn't have a HD???

MSX Mailinglist. To unsubscribe, send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and
put
quotes :-) Problems? contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(www.stack.nl/~wiebe/mailinglist/)