Hi there,

>       Well, I finished Gradius gaiden (it's VERY difficult indeed) but the
>end demo is very weak. Very bad drawings and effects that were also possible
>on MSX.

Thanks, you spoiled it :)

> You see a fortress explode, but the explosion is done just by color
>changes. In what level are you?

I am in the last level and I fought against that ED21 (Robocob)-ish
robot, but it's quite difficult. In what mode did you play it? I think
Very hard will indeed be... ehm... very hard... (!)

>Oh yeah. When you play 10 hours without
>pausing you get a music mode.

Wow!!! I didn't know that. Thank you! But will that be perminent then
(when you save it)? Because I like the music very much. (oh, the
intro... music from Nemesis 1... *sigh*)

>Do you know the parodius games on the PSX?

I have Parodius and I will get Sexy Parodius next week. Parowars I don't
know, though.

>       Robert

grtz
Coen