>You're wrong. In English, the ground floor is the first floor.
>Only in Dutch you start counting at zero! :-)

_You_ are wrong :-) AFAIK (English, German, Frenchm Dutch), only the English
start counting at 1, the rest starts from 0...

        Eric

ObMSX: In some old MSX Club Magazin was an article about controlling a LEGO
elevator with the parallel port of the MSX. Controlling _1_ elevator is not
very difficult - doing that with 2 or more with an intelligent 'delivering
system' is more fun.  I did it once (software only, not on MSX ;-)) for 3
elevators, as an excersise in parallel programming... was fun...