Take a look at my homepage, I have put up a new section, called:
"The MSX image source"... Here you can find photos of different kinds of
MSX-stuff (I have). Maybe a product of yours is also there!!!

If you have contributions, please!!!

You might notice they're all in the GIF-format, and not in the JPG-format,
which is more logical for photos. This is because the drastical loss of
quality, which doesn't occur in the GIF-format.

I haven't put an HTML-file in the section, because that is still in
development. There will be a decent index soon!!!