Hello, MSXers!

I checked MSX Rating service with different providers and found out that
the server is really slow. The main problem is however in the slow DNS
server of my provider. The solution is to change the host addtrss

cisip.sonnet.ru

into its IP address 195.90.162.12

This will speed up the service until I'm fucking the brains out of
my sysadmin :-). I hope the problem will be solved soon.

-- EV
No responsibility can be accepted by the Author for any action taken as a result
of reading of information displayed above.

(c) Egor G. Voznessenski: tubed audiophile, MSX maniac & Pendorian wannabe
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage:
   http://www.glasnet.ru/~msxegor/   - private homepage
   http://cisip.sonnet.ru/  - @work home page