>I tried with poke &hffff,170, but it doesen't work. I also tried with -ram
>32, -ram 16, -rom 1, but nothing.
>Can someone suggest me a solution ?

The POKE -1,shit is different for every machine. Try with this universal
formula:

POKE -1,((PEEK(-1)XOR&HFF)AND&HF0)*1.0625

It should work if the emulator is minimally good (BTW I don't know becasue I
don't use emulators...)

        Konami Man - AKA Nestor Soriano (^ ^)Y
                 Itsumo MSX user

              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/9797/msx.htm

This Pentium will become obsolete in 5 seconds...