Hiho,

        [Mari] belched: :-)
> Maybe you can try "properties" (simply clicking the left mousebutton
> when the message is highlighted... and check out the "detail" page!)

<Presses left mouse-button: nothing happens>
Eh Mari, not everyone is using the same mail agent, so 'tips'
like this are not very useful, in general...

> I also prefer messages which contain the e-mail address of the person who
> sends it

Me too. But that's mainly because my employer forces me to use cc:Mail,
which does not give any info from the original mailheader except that
it comes from "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" _and_ "owner-msx-outgoing..."

However, any _normal_ mail client has the possibility to automatically
sign any sent e-mail, so you could put your e-mail address in the
signatuer. Unfortunately cc:Mail is not a normal client, and I don't
want to type my own e-mail adress over and voer again :-(

Eric

Ok, I'll put my e-mail adress in this time: :-)
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]