> I think it doesn't have anything to do with that, b'coz he has the same mappe
r layout as his 8250..
> The problem is the memory mapper.. SCC-MUSIXX (i think) doesn't look what the
 primair and secondare slot selections are for memory, but it sais ok.. the pri
mair is slot 3 and the secondare is slot 2.. So I think if ye remove yer MEMORY
 MAPPER, it'ss work on yer sony too..

I don't have an external mapper in the SOny! Only an internal mapper in slot
3-2 or 3-3 (like the 8250). So I can't remove the mapper, dude.... ;-)

Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org)
PPS: Visit my homepage at http://www.sci.kun.nl/marie/home/manuelbi