Hello,

>By the way, I got Dynamic Publisher working on harddisk. The trick is to
>load MAP (disable mapper functions) and do a ASSIGN A: B:, if you have
>it running on drive B: in a subdir. Then it worked. (It's so stupid to
>load files with "A:      .STP" as filenames... Tsk, Cees! That's not
>nice!

Old news... since we use harddrives, people use programs like these from
harddrive... If you use a Turbo-R you have to place an extra POKE to the
loader of Dynamic Publisher to get it to work... (this poke is also needed
if you want to run the program from disk!).

More programmers make the same mistake to load files from a specific
drive... But there's a utility that makes it possible to use and switch
directories in Dynamic Publisher (people of MSx Club Enschede made this a
long tim ago!)... I never tried this utility because I allmost never use
Dynamic Publiher anymore...

--[ MARI ]--