Nestor Soriano wrote:
> Hi people... problems again... this time, when changing stack. In a new
> update of NestorAcentos I'm developing, I put the following piece of code
> attached to the timer interrupt hook. The code is placed in a reserved zone
> on page 3:
>
> ld (SAVESP),sp
> ld sp,NEWSP+100
> push all
> .
> . (changes slot and segment on page 2, do stuff and restores old status)
> .
> pop all
> ld sp,(SAVESP)
> jp old interrupt hook
>
> SAVESP: dw 0
> NEWSP:  ds 100
>
> Well, a program executing such code causes the system to crash when any
> other program is executed. Someone knows where is the problem?
>
> Thanx!

Hi Nestor,

Perhaps a stupid remark, but do you call this routine or do you jump to
it? If you call it, the JP at the end causes your problem. If you jump
to this routine, I don't see anything wrong with it (somebody else?).

Regards and happy (bug) hunting,

Jeroen Smael
FutureDisk

Homepage: http://www.futuredisk.msxnet.org/