Hi

>Has anyone ever seen the japanese edition of King's Valley 2 for MSX1?
>I would like to have it...

If you mean an original one, I have seen it in Osaka. The box look just
like the
MSX2 version. The game won't differ, I guess. All the European Konami's
use
to still contain the Japanese version, if I'm correct. For example, if
you put
Nemesis 3 in a Japanese computer, you will get the Japanese title. I
guess
also King's Valley 2 features this, although I'm not sure.

Bye
Rieks