On 31/3/99 10:28 Rieks W. Torringa wrote :

>Yes, these games are very wanted and therefore very expensive. The
>highest offer at the moment is HFL 250,-, which is about $125 or so.

Sometimes we also got some interesting cartridge from Japan. We have got
several SD Snatcher, Snatcher, Solid Snake, Fray, Ilusion City....

But Konami games are very expensive in Japan. Snatcher, SD Snatcher,
Solid Snake... can cost about 10.000 Yen (78,- EUROS) or more... +
shipment

That's incredible because Metal Gear Solid Premium Package cost 10.000
Yen too! Also a MSX TR can cost 40 or 60.000 Yen + shipment.... :-(

But sometimes you also can buy cheap games :-)

Jesus

 CLUB HNOSTAR MSX
 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 http://www.ctv.es/USERS/hnostar/

 Last update: 18 March 1999

 ICQ Number: 25855133

 Spanish HNOSTAR MSX Magazine Editors
 HNOSTAR 42 is our latest number

24th April: XI MSX Fair in Tilburg
1 de mayo: XV Encuentro de usuarios en Barcelona
Mas informacion en nuestra web
More info on our web