At 03:25 PM 4/20/99 +0200, you wrote:
:problem... (Actually payment is... He doesn't want me to send money,
:only checks, but I don't have checks...)
:
ask him for his bankaccount# and just transfer money.. worked for me to
BElgium & Hungary, should work for France too.

Marco
--
Marco F.E.J. Frissen  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Philips Digital Video Systems, CryptoWorks.