Hey..

We think we have something interesting for you.. You probably make your sources with
GEN80 or COMPASS as they are the
most used assemblers on MSX.. Well.. Also you probably think that it's slow,
especially the time to compile files to
disk.. Wouldn't it all be easier to use a fully qualified Assembler on PC for MSX??
Which fully supports macro's and
that kind of stuph??

Where you can use things as:

xor a
vdp(9)

in stead of:

xor a
out ($99),a
ld a,9+128
out($99),a

Or something as set_palette(pointer) etc., etc.. Well as a matter o' fact, TeddyWareZ
has contacts with a person who has
made Chaos Assembler.. Chaos Assembler is an Assembler for the TI82 and TI83
calculators (which also have an Z80
processor..). The person who made Chaos Assembler will add MSX extensions to Chaos
Assembler if there is enough
interest.. TeddyWareZ will add some more extensions, such as a serious number of those
macro's (which *won't* effect
the number of clock cycles) Also all BIOS and BDOS routines will be there, a serious
number of addresses and documents
about the BIOS, BDOS, VDP, etc..

Chaos Assembler is a fully qualified Windows '95 based program.. Think of the features
it has what MSX doesn't have:

- Multiple files open at once.
- A sprite editor
- Speed (16000 lines in 8 different source files, in about 20 seconds to disk!)
- All docs readable by a couple of clicks.
- The ASCII table in one click.
- etc., etc..

We really want you to answer this mail, because this is a great opportunity for all
MSX coders to use a very cool
program!!!

grtx.
d-fader and HeXx.

TeddyWareZ.

PS. If you have your thoughts about it, and you're coming to Tilburg, then visit to
our stand, and we'll show you
Chaos Assembler, as we already made SCC-BLAFFER and Ultra SonicWaves with it (which
will be released at Tilburg
1999).... Also if you just want to see Chaos Assembler, visit us at our stand, and
we'll show you...