>>> ask him for his bankaccount# and just transfer money.. worked for me to
>>> BElgium & Hungary, should work for France too.
>>
>>But that will bring extra costs, won't it? I once transferred money to a
>>German bankaccount, which cost me more than NLG 15 for extra costs!
>
>Yes, true. They ask rediculous high costs for it. A finnish friend of
>mine once send 17,50 guilders by bank and I got 2,50 guilders (a bit
>more than 1 euro) from it...

Transferring money to the USA is even worse. It costs more than 25
guilders, and then the banks in the US will take another US$19 (!!! about
20 guilders) of the amount. :(

        Patriek

,--.   ,-------.   ,--. Homepage:                 \"To make a mistake is
\_________|  |________| The New Image -since 1991-/  Secret Agent W7