People, I discovered a flaw in the JoyNet specification.
Today, I went to the electronics-shop to buy some DIN5's, and there I
discovered there are two types of DIN5-plugs: Din5 180 degrees and Din5 270
degrees.

Which one is the one we use with JoyNet??? Maarten? Shevek?
I hope it is Din5 180 for I bought four of those...
I have attached images of both of 'em.

Also, I have attached a flyer about JoyNet for Tilburg. If the connector has
to be a 270 degrees connector this must still be changed.

~Grauw

P.S. I hope to updated the official homepage... More after Tilburg.
I will add some new things, like more info for programmers and a connectors
overview.

      Email me: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Visit my (Grauw & Datax') homepage at
http://datax.cjb.net/ ... Live long and prosper