Luiz Lugato,

> 1o. The Megascsi can create images of MSX disks.. there r a software
> to do the same with IDE interface ??

  No, the VFD is a MegaSCI only feature. But Nyyrikki ([EMAIL PROTECTED]),
  was creating a Floppy Disk Emulator to Novaxys SCSI interfaces, may be
  it can run in other "things".

> 2o. Anyone here know how I can expand a memory of Turbo R ST ??

  Luiz... Send a e-mail to Leonard (I'm without Leoanard's e-mail here).
  His ST has 1024 Kb of RAM. And he expanded the mapper address to 6
  bits. Ah!Send a e-mail only in Friday (He's in Rio not in Brasilia and
  don't is reading his mailbox).

> 3o. In the MSX faq I read that is possible do a overclock in Turbo R
> changing the cristal, it's possible ?? and anyone here make it ??

  Try to speach with Delavy ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) he overclocked
  Norberto's TR to 33Mhz, not is a big overclocking but runs fine!

  ---
  Giovanni Nunes
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/2472/