sander Niessen wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone have a game finished for joynet ?
> Because I currently own 4 msx'es (Fleamarkets...) and it would be
> cool if I could play some games on them which use joynet.
>
> Greets,
>
> Sander Niessen

        I sent our joynet game through e-mail to several Dutch people (for Tilburg
'99).
        But it seems that nobody even unpacked it :-(
        No bug reports, no any reports, zero feedback.. :-(

        I also had a Joynet page in english, but I changed my site and didn't remake
the page.
        Tonight I will do it, and then Laurens will be able to update the link at his
homepage.

        The page will be online from 2h AM here. Then I will send the complete URL to
this list. But here is GMT-3, so I think it will be tomorrow there...
        Greetings
        Werner Kai