Hello,

K. Ikeda wrote:

>Leader of MSX WORLD EXPO who Mr.Shiga(alias PEN) wrote me a E-mail.
>Because they want need my help. MSX WORLD EXPO'99 is *WORLD* wide Expo.
>Now, they want show cool European/Brazilian MSX Hardware and Software
>etc... Can you tell me something cool MSX stuff? Please write me E-mail
>if you know something cool MSX stuff. Date is on 21/22 November. Yes,
>2days!! Locate is Chiba, Japan.

That's right ! I was also asked to inquire if there were any MSX-groups and
the
like who would like to have their products shown at this MSX-Expo in Chiba.
If you have made something nice for MSX (or know someone who did), it can be
shown at this MSX-Expo. You will have to send the product to Japan (one copy
will do) and it will be shown. The things that you do have to keep in mind
is, that
this product generally will NOT be sold at this Expo. But ofcourse, if there
are
people interested in it, they can get the information they need to order.
Oh, the
products sent to Japan will NOT be returned. The guy who will show the
products
at this Expo is also a volunteer and makes no profit. Therefore he can't
afford
sending back the productions. If you're interested in this, mail me for more
information at [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

Regards,
Rieks.