Hi all!

A friend of mine and I have been designing a homepage for
MSX-Salamander and we're desperately looking for (deep) info
on the game. We've tried (in vain) to locate the creators of
the game to ask them things, but it's quite hard to find any.

If anyone knows any contact addresses to these people or any
other who might know details from the game, we'd appreciate
that a lot. We've visited Sean Young's excellent page (among
others) and so have all the information from there. We'd like
info like what do the last extra "weapons" (Twin, Triple, Arming)
do, and anything from the game's development, about the videos
made from it etc.

Thanks already,

        Antti Suni
           email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]