>         I just finished the first version of my Web Browser for MSX,
> called "FudeBrowser". You can download it from my MSX page:
>
>         http://www.lsi.usp.br/~ricardo/msx.htm

Hi, Ricardo

I have downloaded it. It works fine on my TR, but I have some comments:
- How can I access to a link? Is possible on that version?
- The WISE program hangs on my PC (well, W95 informs that the program
has effectuated a not valid operation, bla bla bla...).
- WISE only accepts PCX graphics... but I think PCX is no accepted by
any PC browser. What must I do? Transform every graphic to PCX and
change de image tags of the HTML document to point to the PCX files?

Well, finally, congratulations. Fudebrowser is GREAT!!

--