Hi,

>Is Princess Maker a good game? Is an RPG?

Princess Maker is not really an RPG, although it contains some RPG
elements and a part of it exists of an RPG. It can be called a
childcare simulation game. You have to raise the daughter of the
king while he's solving some war problems. It was very popular in
Japan. I never played it, but I think I will some time.

Bye
Rieks