Hola, Jordi

 JP> Does anybody know if Parodius will be translated? It has been
 JP> announced for more than a year in
 JP> http://www.bekkoame.or.jp/i/takatemp/gtinter.htm , but nothing...

It was been traslated by Victor, a friend of Trunks. Ask Trunks, perhaps he
knows something about the status of Parodius.

Trunks (David Madurga Ortega): [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 JP> I also ask for the status of Metal Gear (re-translated), Snatcher and,
 JP> why not? King Kong 2 and Shalom.

SHALOOMMMMM??????? ?

Who is working on it?!?!?!?!

About Snatcher .... Well, it seems it's near impossible to translate it due to
coding troubles. It's easier to capture graphics and musics and remaking the
game.

Salidos, digo ... Saludos.
JAM ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  *MSX Dreams*
Apdo. Correos 3294  18080 Granada
... LSD A, (HL)      ; ponemos en el acumulador el trippy al que apunta HL.